What I am up to?29 Jan 2015
This is how my 2014 passed, or what I am up to:
- riding my motorcycle a lot
- hacking electronics and IoT using OSHW
- dockerising things (apps, services)
- playing with Apache Mesos, and ecosystem around it
- got Google's Widevine certification (as required in one of projects). Personally, I like non DRM'd content :-)
- built a Chromecast app using dash.js, modular Widevine DRM with node.js based proxy service for licensing, and Java for content encryption and packaging
- been reading a lot of stuff through hackernews
- helped and built stuff: QRizq, Diziana, 99doodles, IndieReign and other projects
- not having meetings (waste of time)
- not interviewing candidates who are not worth anyone's time. [should do another post: sad and bad state of technical education in India]
- bunch of other things I can't recall
Did you notice that I have been mostly playing (or having fun)? On other side of it, I have also been thinking what's nex; I think, I have figured that out.
At present, I am still involved with couple of projects mentioned above. I have also taken up a couple of interesting consulting assignments around technologies mentioned above along-with my old love (flash/actionscript).